Freedom of Choice
You always remain in control by choosing which in-home services we can help you with. Plus, your satisfaction is ensured. Whether you are taking care of a loved one and need a respite from your duties for a few hours or a few days, or if you need assistance on an ongoing basis, you can trust Kyle’s Care at Home. Our well-trained staff and home care aides work in conjunction with physicians and other organizations to ensure continuity of care, independence, and maximal health. Your needs are our purpose to serve.
Let’s set up a convenient time to discuss the ways we can help. This FREE in-home consultation puts you under no obligation. After our discussion, we can develop a customized service plan that will address such needs as:
- Meal preparation and feeding
- Bathing and personal hygiene
- Dressing and grooming
- Medication reminders
- Bedding changes
- Mobility assistance
- Shopping and errands
- Light housekeeping
- Respite care
- Alzheimer’s care
- Palliative Care
- Hospice Support
- Emergency monitoring
- Recreational activities
- And many other services
Please note: All in-home assistance is customized to your specific schedule, needs, and desires. Feel free to inquire about additional services as well!
Once a service assessment is made, we will then match the appropriate caregiver to your loved one’s needs and personality. Continuity of caregivers in a household is very important and is the best for our seniors. Our well-trained employees are also fully insured and bonded for your peace of mind.
Kyle’s Care at Home offers in-home senior care for just a few hours a day, a week or a month up to 24 hours. We feature competitive rates that are simple, fair and reasonable, with no add-on fees for shifts or weekends. All services are offered on a private-pay basis, although some long-term care plans and commercial insurance carriers cover many of our services. Gift certificates are available too!
Many people find that for the first time in their lives they have to ask for help. In order to continue an independent lifestyle, many people need assistance with their daily living situation. Whether due to a disability, recent surgery or just growing older, Kyle’s Care at Home can help! With Kyle’s Care at Home, you or your loved one will get the necessary assistance needed at home to implement a plan of treatment and ensure continuity of care. We are committed to giving you the best in customer service.
- Free initial assessment in the home, hospital or nursing home setting at your convenience
- Emergency short-term notice for service available with telephone assessment
- Consultations and assessments available 7 days a week
- Homemaker and caregiver services available
- One-hour bath program includes bathing, grooming and dressing services
- Light household tasks, shopping errands, laundry, meal preparation and transportation
- Companionship and Alzheimer’s care
- Medication reminders
- Short-term care intervals up to 24 hours per day, 7 days a week
- Long-term care
- Emergency service available on short notice
- Detailed service plans
- Feel free to inquire about additional services offered
- References provided upon request
- Hospice coordinated care
- All prospective employees undergo a thorough reference check, fingerprint check, and drug testing
- Fully insured and bonded
- Supportive and friendly caregivers and staff members
- Client to caregiver matching service to ensure compatibility
- Case management of all employees
- Total coordination between client, family, physician, and caregiver
- Ensured customer satisfaction
- 24-hour accessibility phone line
Means of Payment
- All services are offered on a private pay basis
- Some long-term care plans and commercial insurance may cover many services
- You may be eligible for the VA funded homemaker program.
- Billing is bi-monthly. No increased fees for nights or weekend service.
Get in touch:
Monday – Friday | 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
“Thank you for attending our father’s visitation and for employing such caring and wonderful employees to help care for our father. We were very impressed with many of your helpers.” –The Birchler Family
“Thank you so much for the help you offered us when we most needed it. Angie & Carmen were both far more than employees.”
“Please let Vicki and Krista know how much I appreciated their work in caring for my mother. They both were very kind and demonstrated compassion. I also enjoyed working with Liza. Thank you!” –Julie D.
“We are very pleased with our caregivers. Kyle’s ia a very well run company. I told Dr. Ali that he should refer all of his patients to Kyle’s.” –Mary Ann F.
“We are so happy with Debbie, the bath lady + Sue, who takes care of the dialysis! Thank you” – Andrea D.
“Thank you for your wonderful caregiver to mom, Patricia K. With your help, we were able to honor her wishes & keep her at home.” – Tim, Brenda, Ryan & Sara S.